As soon as you will download stock firmware connect your phone to iTunes, you would get the following pop-up message stating that there is a problem with your device. If you wish to overcome it, then click on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the «Standard Mode» box so that your iPhone firmware will be restored without any data loss (The «Advanced Mode» will erase all the data).
- Considering that your iPhone keeps rebooting unexpectedly, we suggest updating iOS via the latest iTunes to fix iOS keeps crashing/restarting.
- With your phone and Victron product connected to VictronConnect, go to the “Product info” page, click on “Update” and open the correct firmware file.
- You would be asked to send the backup file to your device.
- The update file does not match XML standard.
If it fails to do that, you can manually select them for your device. After your selection, click «Next» to download the firmware. Next, connect iPhone in black screen to PC via a USB cable. Once detected, please choose «Free Quick Fix» to repair your iPhone black screen for free.
In order to establish a reliable connection, you need to tap on the “Trust” button. Otherwise, you won’t be able to connect your phone to your system.
In case you are not sure which file to use, it is not a problem to add multiple files to the library. In the next step, VictronConnect will automatically only show the files that match with the connected product. The settings of your VE.Direct and Bluetooth products will not be affected by the firmware update …and so you will not need to reconfigure your product after the update. Also, the History data of BMVs and MPPTs will be preserved throughout a firmware update. You can start the update to the latest version via the dialog on the Settings page, or going to the Product Info page and pressing the “Update” button. AnyFix – iOS System Recovery is quite useful on various iTunes issues of which is proved with millions of iOS devices users. AnyFix supports updating to iOS 15 as well.
The reason is that the firmware restores failure may result from hardware issues. Apple Support is the most reliable agency to repair hardware or fix the firmware one thing for all. Therefore, don’t hesitate to ask Apple Support for advice or even send your phone to them for inspection. Go to Microsoft Store and search for iTunes. Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.