The handset runs stock Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, starts at 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, and Zeiss optics for front and rear cameras. It’s fueled by a 3500mAh battery and has fast charging support. Mi A3 is the third Android One or stock Android phone from Xiaomi. Going by early 2021 standards, the Mi A3 can be termed as a download stock firmware compact and light phone.
- It has optimized the “ID” function of the document scanner and corrected some errors.
- LINK In this article that will be explained why it is needed, how to check the upgrade as well as how to download and install it.
- After the scatter file has been loaded, Click on the Readback tab.
- It lets you fix bricked devices and resolve boot loop issues due to wrong or incompatible file flashing.
If done properly, your Nokia 5.1 Plus shall be running on the Android 10 April 2020 security patch update. Instructions and software for flashing any firmware downloaded from here are included in the firmware download page. Some custom ROMs (like Pixel Experience and Evolution X) come with GApps pre-installed. In such cases, you don’t have to flash the GApps file separately. Custom ROMs are device-specific, so download a ROM that’s made specifically for your device. Also, there can be multiple variants of the same device based on carrier, region, etc. so keep this in mind too.
Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try. While Google’s AOSP is barebones, LineageOS gives it a sense of customizability while maintaining stability. Apart from that, if you want top-notch privacy and security on a custom ROM then I would highly recommend LineageOS. Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices. Built on top of Google’s AOSP code and adding their own custom code to it, LineageOS works as a standalone ROM as well as the source code for many other custom ROMs out there.
- You may have backed up some of your data using this tool.
- AndroidMTK is a fine alternative, it also offers a detailed list of Odin versions and download link.
- Stock ROM is the default ROM – that is, the operating system – provided by the device manufacturer.
- It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
Try another version, perhaps from a different modder and see if it works or report the problem to the developer. Some phones only support a few seconds while others support minutes. If a setting isn’t available, it’s possible that it works like the original GCam app.
One of the primary additional feature of an Android device is its ability to allow it’s users to flash new custom ROMs. Many users will doubtlessly find these words a bit confusing and for them here are some small explanations to clarify things. The main advantage of a custom ROM is having regular update support .